Pinnacle Dermatology is proud to be a place where extraordinary things happen. Our mission is to educate communities about the importance of skin health through annual skin exams and dermatologic care. Our 70+ locations, in eight states, have over 130+ providers and 700+ employees. We provide the latest proven, proactive, and comprehensive dermatologic care to all populations in the expanding geographies. We serve patients by making high-quality skincare more accessible, while also creating a rewarding work environment for our providers and employees.
Pinnacle Dermatology is proud to be female-founded by dermatologist and Mohs surgeon Dr. Paula Lapinski. Thanks to her vision for a dermatology model that provided higher standards of patient care, Pinnacle Dermatology founder Dr. Lapinski laid the foundation for who we are today. As one of the first female dermatologists to operationalize earlier detection of skin conditions and skin cancer, Dr. Lapinski facilitated Pinnacle Dermatology s commitment to offer every patient an Annual Total Body Skin Exam. By detecting serious skin conditions before they can become more complex and harder to treat, patient outcomes are improved.
Joining Pinnacle Dermatology means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep the focus on your patient s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.
Pinnacle dermatologists benefit from:
A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with the obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout
Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
Clinic support staff is utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate to patient volume.
Nashville, TN is an amazing place to work and enjoy!
- Nashville, aka 'Music City' is the capital of Tennessee. It s known for country music and also home to the renowned Grand Ole Opry.
- Surrounded by scenic hills and large expanses of farmland, Nashville is a beautiful place to see. It lies on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state.
- U.S. News and World Report rated Nashville one of the best places to live in the US in 2019
- You will love the climate. It is well-placed geographically to enjoy a subtropical climate, with great summers and mild winters.
- Nashville is home to an abundance of outdoor recreation with attractive green spaces. Centennial Park and Shelby Park are great local spots, or you can always head east to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited in the US, and enjoy some good hiking.
- Local and regional attractions include Adelphia Coliseum, Belmont Mansion Beachaven Vineyards and Winery, Warner Parks Nature Center, the Nashville Symphony, Wave Country, and Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Highly competitive salaries exceeding national salary benchmarks!
- Partnership/equity opportunities
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!