At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
We ve partnered with Dignity Health, the fifth-largest health system in the U.S., creating a strong network of urgent care centers serving the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physicians with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of San Francisco providers. Full Time and Part Time schedules are available at this time.
- North San Francisco: Mill Valley, Lombard, North Beach & Lower Pacific Heights
- San Francisco: Cole Valley, Castro, Valencia, Market & Piedmont
- South San Francisco/Peninsula: Redwood City, Glen Park, West Portal, Daly City & San Bruno
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Dignity Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- Physician will need to be ABMS board certified in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.