Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist for an exceptional Core Faculty opportunity for the Department of Psychiatry at California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC). This position includes direct clinical care as well as teaching/supervision of CPMC Psychiatry residents and Dartmouth Medical students. As a member of the Psychiatry Core Faculty, you will be working in our state of the art facilities including a new inpatient psychiatry unit and outpatient clinics at the Davies Campus, as well as opportunities at the 2 new hospitals located at the Van Ness Geary (VNG) and Mission Bernal (MB) sites.
- Full-time position
- Core Faculty position, GME teaching/supervision of CPMC Psychiatry residents and Dartmouth Medical students
- Direct clinical care: 90% outpatient / 10% inpatient
- CA Medical License or meets requirements
- Board-eligible/Board-certified in Child Psychiatry
- Fellowship-trained in Child & Adolescent is preferred
- Program development experience is a plus
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG):
We are a multi-specialty physician-led, physician owned medical group with 160+ physicians in over 25+ specialties in practices located throughout San Francisco. SWBMG is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits and retirement package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years of employment
- Relocation allowance available for moves greater than 50 miles
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity