Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Dermatologist to join our established Dermatology Department in Central Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Employed position at a stable, vertically integrated health system with a service area of over 1.5 million
- Join an established and thriving department that includes two BC Dermatologists, two experienced PA's, and a fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon
- Practice in a beautiful, two-story clinic with state-of-the-art equipment
- Large referral base and a ready-made practice
- Our diverse Dermatology practice includes subspecialty support from our Dermatopathology team
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Carle has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled