WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations. WellSpan Medical Group is seeking a full-time Family Medicine/Sports Medicine Physician for their York location. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Assisting the Sports Medicine Program Director as Core Sports Medicine Fellowship Faculty
- Responsible for teaching and working with SM fellows
- Responsible for teaching FM residents
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound experience/training required
- New physician will provide community sports coverage
- EMR system: Epic
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- $4,500 CME allowance
- 5 weeks of time off plus 6 paid holidays
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance including tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.