Tenet Healthcare and Children s Hospital of Michigan are actively seeking a Developmental Pediatric Specialist to for a full-time opportunity in Detroit, MI. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established academic group as they expand to better serve the primary care needs of the children and adolescents living in and around the Metro Detroit area.
- Full-time, employed opportunity Available Immediately!
- 60% clinical time, 30% teaching and 10% administrative time schedule can be modified
- 6-7 clinics per week (each clinic is a 4 hour block)
- Beeper call shared with General Pediatric Faculty
- Opportunities for academic collaboration within the division, department, and multi-center
The General Pediatric Adolescent Medicine Division at Children s Hospital of Michigan provides primary care from 0-22 years. Our Division provides General Pediatric Education for more than 110 pediatric residents from various programs including Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, Pediatric Genetics, Pediatric Neurology, and Family Medicine residents. We provide complex specialized care for children with multisystem disorders and provide management of many chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, seizure disorders, and gastrointestinal diseases in close cooperation with other specialists.
Candidates must be board certified in Pediatrics with board eligibility qualification in developmental pediatrics. Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Michigan.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.