We are currently seeking general adult Neurologists to champion the expansion of the Palm Beach Neuro Institute into at Good Samaritan Medical Center - a 333-bed acute care facility and certified primary stroke center in West Palm Beach, Florida. Be the first employed outpatient-based neurologist on-site at this hospital for our group! Excellent opportunity to leave your professional mark on the community. Candidates must be Board Certified in Neurology (subspecialties are welcome, but the ideal candidate will understand and desire a primarily general practice).
- 70-80% Hospital rounding in both inpatient & outpatient hospital units.
- 0% Procedures (unless bedside procedures allowed under specialty)
- 20-30% On call coverage primarily at Northshore. Pending coverage needs it could occur at FMC as well as PGH. Other hospitals are not currently covered for neurology on call services. The amount will vary based on need.
Benefits of becoming employed by Tenet include:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus.
- Physician Paid time off and CME stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
- Higher than average reimbursement rates.
Please submit CV for consideration!