Catholic Health is recruiting for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our Lockport, NY Primary Care location.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive salary & benefits
- EPIC EMR
- Non-Profit Organization
- Excellent support staff
- Paid Occurrence Malpractice
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted, federal, and as needed state prescriptive authority.
- Provide and manage direct patient care
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Advanced Practice Providers
- Reasonable Call
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health has five hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Health s network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees
ABOUT LOCKPORT, NY
Located in Niagara County, Lockport is so-named from a set of Erie Canal locks within the city. Lockport Town is located in New York with a population of 20,027. Lockport Town is in Niagara County and is one of the best places to live in New York. Lockport provides the feel of a small town, and as a suburb of Buffalo, New York, access to the urban attractions of the Buffalo Niagara region. Living in Lockport Town offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Lockport Town there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Lockport Town and residents tend to lean conservative. Lockport offers you many places to visit, from the famous Erie Canal to tasting the ultimate wine from the biggest wine cellar in Lockport.
Please send CV to:
Terese Lagattuta, Director, Physician and APP Recruitment