Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Neurologist to join our Neurohospitalist team at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Candidates with experience and new graduates are welcome to apply
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed Level II Trauma Center that is a Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center has 24/7 tele-stroke coverage
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management
- Leadership opportunity
- Strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Join a collegial Neurology practice with 2 BC Neurologists, experienced and dedicated support staff, and a large referral base
- Opportunity for faculty leadership role within our ACGME-accredited Neurology and Neurosurgery residency programs
- Carle has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine in Urbana (~40 minutes away)
- The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled