Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Infectious Disease Specialist to join our growing Infectious Disease department in Normal, Illinois.
Details about this opportunity include:
- Join an established team of two Infectious Disease Physicians and an Advanced Practice Provider as well as support from our Pharmacy team
- Provide hospital consultation work at Carle BroMenn Medical Center located on the same campus as well as telehealth support for Carle Eureka Hospital in Eureka, IL
- Provide Infection Prevention services at Carle BroMenn Medical Center and outpatient clinic
- Must be willing to oversee and collaborate with Advanced Practice Providers and Pharmacist
- Goal of developing a travel clinic and HIV clinic
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Competitive compensation and benefit package which includes paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades .