- Exciting opportunity exists for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist - Head and Neck Surgeon in Peoria, IL
- The team consists of an experienced and accomplished Head and Neck Surgeon who will provide strong mentorship. Physician Assistant support who can function independently providing outpatient visits, hospital follow ups, inpatient rounding and OR support.
- Audiology on-site
- State of the art Comprehensive Cancer Center coming in 2024, which will include proton beam therapy, one of only two in the state.
- Ability to quickly build a practice serving patients within a 150 mile radius and a large Multi-Specialty Group referral base.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled