Join Our Team!
Parkview Physicians Group is currently seeking Board Eligible / Board Certified Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians to join our clinic in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
Full time position (1.0 FTE)
- Full-time physician contact hours are equivalent to 36 hours per week
- 6 hours credited towards rounding
- Remaining (30 hrs.) dedicated to clinic time
1 week per month is spent rounding as orthopedic hospitalist assisting our orthopedic surgeons
- Clinic schedule is heavily reduced during week of ortho call
- Physician doing ortho call also sees all newborns for the practice during that week (2-6 babies per/week)
Office is located at 11123 Parkview Plaza, Suite 106
- Connected to main hospital campus
- Lab / X-Ray capabilities available within hospital
Office hours of operation: Monday-Friday 7am 5pm
- Call is 13 weeks out of the year
- All after hours call is triaged by 24/7 call center
- Our current physicians receive 1 phone call or less per night from outpatients
EPIC EMR Utilized
- Group consists of 5 physicians and 2 APPs that are dedicated to providing quality team-based care to pediatric and adult patients
- Excellent provider/staff/team collaboration environment promoting a positive working atmosphere
- Team works well together and is an extremely tight knit / family like group
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability & many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis but with its own unique charm of small-town life, with big-city amenities.
From our Fort Wayne International Airport which is conveniently located just 8 miles south of Fort Wayne and provides 4 major airline carriers to get you to your desired destination, or our Famous Children s Zoo where you can explore the worlds exotic animals and different cultures without having to leave IN, there is no shortage of adventure here!
Our expanding Downtown is full of eclectic restaurants, outdoor ventures, and plenty of community fairs, festivals and happenings.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family, or home. Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Choose from some of the best Public Schools and Private Schools for your family members and rest assured that you and your loved ones will feel the welcoming spirit that Northeast Indiana provides to those who choose to call it home.
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.