A privately owned Dermatology Practice is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in the beautiful mountains of Southwestern Colorado.
This well-established practice (here for over 50 years) is known for providing the highest-quality patient care with personalized small-town attention. Join a well-respected team willing to compensate generously for a skilled, experienced candidate motived to grow with them!
About the Position:
- Full-time: 4.5 days per week, Monday through Friday
- Expect to see 30-45 patients per day
- General Dermatology with the option of Mohs surgery
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Partnership potential included in offer
- Relocation assistance
- Bustling, physician-owned private practice
- Long-term reputation for exceptional care
- Modern office space with fully equipped exam rooms
Nestled at the base of the mountains in Southwestern Colorado, you will find a thriving, adventurous community with countless opportunities to fulfill any desire for a work/life balance lifestyle!
Great schools, family-friendly events, and small-town community feel make the community an ideal place for families.
You’ll have everything you need for day-to-day living, from local shopping and dining to community centers and galleries, and all the outdoor recreation you could take in, winter and summer!
When you’re ready to get away for a while, find your way to the regional airport, just about a 25-minute drive from town.