Hilton Head Regional Physician Network seeks board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physicians focused on chronic condition management such as CHF, COPD and diabetes for multiple outpatient locations in the growing coastal South Carolina communities of Bluffton, Okatie and Hilton Head Island. Work alongside a solid network of local specialists in such disciples as cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, pulmonology, urology, general and cardiovascular surgery who practice at two top quality Hilton Head Regional Healthcare hospitals. These hospitals feature advanced services such as open heart surgery, specialized surgical orthopedics, minimally invasive cardiac, urological and general surgery.
- Full-time, employed Family Medicine opportunities available immediately!
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday regular office hours no hospital ER call
- Collegial and supportive staff
- Competitive compensation package including wRVU productivity
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, malpractice 401K and deferred compensation programs
- Must be BC/BE with the American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of South Carolina
Fall in love with these lowcountry communities just a short drive away from beautiful Hilton Head Island and historic Savannah. Whether it s dining in world-class restaurants, water sports, deep water fishing, golf, tennis, shopping at local boutiques and galleries or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with ancient Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it easy to find reasons to make this area your home.