We Are Hiring
Ascension Via Christi is looking for 2 full time Interventional Cardiologists to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension Medical Group Via Christi
- Largest multi-specialty group practice in Kansas including locations in Manhattan, Pittsburg, Wamego and Wichita
- More than 300 providers in 40 specialties providing mission-minded care for all
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine and sponsorship of 6 residency and 2 fellowship programs
- Great suburban community for families and singles alike
- Excellent amenities include airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a diverse economic base
- Set amongst the beautiful Flint Hills with plenty of outdoor recreational facilities, sporting complexes, parks and nationally ranked Colbert Hills Golf Course
- Home to the Kansas State University
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Via Christi is looking for two (2) Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologists.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Ascension Via Christi to provide interventional cardiology services to patients in the community and surrounding areas.
- Come and join a new Interventional Cardiology practice in a busy clinic located near the hospital campus.
- Physicians will split time between a newly renovated clinic, cath lab (1) and hospital (1).
- Expert and highly skilled support staff available including hospitalists, lab and radiology.
- Great opportunity for Interventional Cardiologists to easily build a thriving practice in an underserved specialty.
- Competitive salary guarantee with lucrative wRVU incentives.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance available.