SURGICALIST in Dyersburg, Tennessee for 15 (24 hr) shifts per month. Additional pay available for any shifts over 15. Hospital employment with competitive benefit package including insurance and 403B. Medical loan repayment up to $90,000 over three years, relocation and sign on bonus. Three year contract with base pay plus productivity.
- MD, DO accepted. BE/BC required
- Outpatient opportunity available if desired
- Opportunity qualifies for the Tennessee State Loan Repayment Program (TSLRP)
- West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is part the top ten largest non-profit hospitals in the U.S. with support for transfers that include ACS, General, Vascular Surgery
- 225 bed Acute Care Facility
- 5 Surgery Suites in Hospital and 3 at Surgery Center on Campus
- 14 bed ICU, OB, 16 bed ER with 25,000+ visits a year, Cardiology, Interventional Radiology in house
- 120 Physicians on staff with multiple disciplines
- Upgraded imaging services to all new digital equipment, starting a women s health program and interventional pain clinic.
Dyersburg is located 79 miles from Memphis in beautiful Northwest, Tennessee. Known as "The Gateway to Everywhere", Dyersburg is a regional retail, medical, employment, and cultural center for more than 300,000 people who live in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri. It is an outdoor enthusiast paradise. Northwest TN offers zip lining, kayaking, hiking and some of the best duck and deer hunting around. Enjoy viewing bald eagles and almost every other type of shorebird at Reelfoot Lake State Park just a short drive away. Children are obsessed with the Discovery Park of America. This unique place offers visitors of all ages a world class entertainment and educational experience. More than 70,000 square feet of galleries and interactive exhibits plus 50 acres of outdoor space to explore within 40 miles of Dyersburg, TN. Low cost of living and Tennessee has NO STATE INCOME TAX.