Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Dermatologist to join our well-established team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Dermatologist
- You will be in a position to deliver cutting-edge, high quality dermatologic care in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Full time or part time positions are available ranging from 3-5 days per week
- Office hours are 7:30am 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- 100% outpatient role with no call requirement
- Typical patient volume is between 90-140 patients per week depending on FTE status
- Variety in practice with the opportunity to subspecialize as desired
- Ability to grow and dedicate a portion of practice to cosmetics with various lasers onsite
- Research and educational opportunities that align with your personal career interests
- Large referral base, you will be busy from the start and will be able to tailor your practice to your interests
- 1 Dermatologist, 1 Mohs Surgeon and 2 Physician Assistants all located in one office
- Multidisciplinary skin cancer tumor board with referrals from a wide radius
- High quality dermatopathology team for accurate and expedient collaboration
- Ability to participate in clinical trials
- Full time staff dedicated to scribing your notes, phone calls, prior authorizations and patient education
- Dermatology specific EMR with the ability to give your input in further development
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.