Join our Mercy Health Physicians Family Medicine team! We are looking for 2023 and 2024 physicians, as well as practicing BE/BC physicians wanting to provide high-quality, compassionate health care to families in the greater Cincinnati OH area.
This is a great opportunity if you would like to join an innovative multi-specialty group, with a strong emphasis on community-based primary care, and have the support of one of the nation's 20 largest health care systems. We have opportunities that range from absorbing a retiring physician's practice, becoming a partner with an established group, to being a part of a brand-new location in our growing communities. So many options, and great flexibility!
- Outpatient Only - No OB
- Flexible clinic hours & call schedule options-4 day work week options
- Dedicted Medical Assistants
- Integrated Behavioral Health: psychiatry & psychology (onsite)
- Nurse Care Coordinators
- Pain Management Specialist: solely dedicated to Mercy Health primary care patients for medication management
- Expansive referral network: Collaborative support with over 1,800 physicians representing a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
- EPIC EMR used system-wide
If you are interested to hear more about our current and/or future family medicine opportunities in Greater Cincinnati, please call or send your CV to Shelley Hoffman.
Benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME Robust Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance. We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits. We monitor competitors' offerings to ensure that our packages are second to none.
Cincinnati has it ALL!
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 company's headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati including a profession sport scene and the arts! Families enjoy the scenic river front with parks and restaurants, professional sports scene, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport Aquarium, which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island, Great Wolf Lodge and the Beach Waterpark.
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate with temperatures averaging 33 degrees in winter, and 74 degrees in summer