Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join their well-established Walk-In Clinic team in northeast Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Walk-In Clinic Physician
- Full Time position
- No Call
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers
- Urgent Care or ER experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Our collaborative and team oriented group of 55 providers serve at 11 convenient locations throughout Northeast Indiana.
- Locations include: Auburn, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Wabash, Kendallville, New Haven, with the addition of Warsaw in 2021. During the pandemic, we also created a virtual walk in clinic option for our patients that is also staffed by WIC providers.
- We are committed to continuously improving our standardized approach to care across all clinics
PPG Walk-in Clinics
- Parkview Walk-in Clinics are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of our community. We are an integral part of the Primary Care Service Line. With no appointments necessary, providers treat minor, non-life-threatening conditions and injuries for patients of all ages. To view a list of services, click here
- Lab work and x-ray services are offered at several of our locations.
- Parkview walk-in clinics offer extended hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and a virtual healthcare option.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.