CoxHealth, Springfield Missouri is seeking BC/BE physician
- Join a collegial group of 5 otolaryngologists
- Subspecialties welcomed, flexibility to develop niche practice
- Busy practice with built-in referral network
- Dynamic staff of PhD Audiologist
- On-site ancillary services
- Cochlear Implant Program.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and Clinic in same building. Group provides service to one hospital on campus, Cox Medical Center South.
- Opportunity for teaching 3rd & 4th year medical students from University of Missouri
- Competitive salary and excellent earning potential, sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits with 401-K Supermatch
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance, occurrence-based
- Stipends available with early commitment
- Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area.
- Third largest city In Missouri.
- GREAT place to live, raise a family with surrounding rural beauty, rivers, hiking and centralized urban area with amenities and entertainment.
- Top rated schools in the area, including public, private and homeschool co-op options. Several colleges in the city, including Missouri State University, Evangel University and Drury University.
Springfield, Missouri, is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine. Located in the southwest portion of the state, Springfield is the third largest city (metro population 450,000) and offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
Our health system includes five hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multi-specialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All five hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only hospital named for four consecutive years to U.S. News & World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list. And we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Cox Medical Center South, a 644-bed Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. CoxHealth has been recognized seven times as a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network. U.S. News and World Report named CoxHealth one of the nation s Best Regional Hospitals four years in a row.