Lutheran Medical Group in Fort Wayne, IN is seeking a BE/BC Advanced Cardiac Imaging Director for the to join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV Surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologist, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN. With our own heart transplant program, Lutheran Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care in northeast Indiana.
This non-invasive, non-interventional, experienced cardiologist is expected to have Level 2/3 echocardiography training and certification along with comprehensive trained and certification in cardiac CT, nuclear cardiology and cardiac MR.
ABIM board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and BC in echocardiography. Advanced cardiac imaging and training in cardiac CT, Cardiac MRI or both in addition to completing cardiology fellowship. This position will encompass the physician administrative leadership of both cardiac MR and cardiac CT into the clinical programs of the Advanced Cardiac Imaging Center. Two to four heat of experience preferred.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply. *No Visa support.
Lutheran Health Network Cardiology :
- Service Line Offerings Include : TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, CardioMEMS & others
- Surgery includes : VADs, Transplants
- Clinics : Advance Heart Failure, Amputation Prevention, Aneurysm Care, AFib, Cardiac Device, Lipid Care, Pulmonary Hypertension, Structural Heart & Valve, Cardiac Oncology, and Vascular Medicine
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line : 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 4 Cath Labs (2 Hybrid Labs for structural heart procedures) & 2 EP labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Nocturnists to cover primary night call. Shared weekend day coverage only.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinic draw of 1.2 M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and culture; Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com , www.cityoffortwayne.org , www.fwchamber.org