Seeking BE/BC Pediatricians for award-winning healthcare system in Ohio
They grow up so fast…our Pediatric team makes sure they grow up strong and healthy.
TriHealth Physician Partners is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for our Group Health Kenwood and Western Hills offices in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome top-talent Peds who desire to develop long-term, caring relationships with children and their families. You’ll be part of an exceptional team dedicated to helping set our youngest patients on a path to reach their fullest potential physically, mentally and emotionally from infancy through adolescent.
TriHealth hospitals deliver more babies each year than any other health system in the region. With the largest network of primary care pediatric providers in Greater Cincinnati, our care for children is seamless.
We have 50+ pediatricians along with more than 175 combined Family Medicine and Internal Medicine providers who care for the children in our city and communities from infancy through college and beyond.
- Enjoy a full-time, 100% office-based position that embraces a strong commitment to work/life balance
- Practice physician-led, patient-focused medicine in a collaborative, consistent and collegial environment
- Care for an expansive, diverse patient base built on exceptional relationships that are nurtured and treasured; we are welcoming new patients to these practices
- Have a shared voice in practice decisions in a workplace that encourages innovation and creative thinking in a common commitment to pursuing exceptional care
- Explore clinical research opportunities available, in partnership with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits, including extremely affordable medical/dental/vision coverage, malpractice insurance, progressive retirement offerings including matching 401k, wellness and lifestyle programs and more
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: MD, DO—Board Eligible/Board Certified; experienced Pediatricians strongly encouraged to apply, new graduates will be considered
TriHealth is a large, integrated, not-for-profit system anchored by two acute care hospitals linked to more than 130 additional sites of care. We are an innovative, physician-led organization that employs over 750 physicians. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade, TriHealth also has been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. Its wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.