Radiation oncologist needed to join a fast-paced, highly efficient ACR accredited radiation oncology practice covering three hospitals on the south side of Denver.
- Passion for women's oncology preferred
- BE/BC in radiation oncology
- No visa support is available
- Competitive salary and productivity component
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k and matching, employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME time and expenses
About Swedish Radiation Oncology and Swedish Medical Center:
- The practice offers radiation therapy services including stereotactic radiosurgery with the Leskell Gamma Knife® ICON™, High dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, and intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT).
- Interdisciplinary case conferences; clinical trial offerings; oncology nurse navigation
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed Level I trauma in Englewood serving the south Denver metro area for over 110 years.
- Part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Network, the global cancer enterprise of HCA Healthcare. Sarah Cannon is one of the largest providers of radiation oncology services in the United States with more than 50 radiation oncology treatment centers.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.