Join our Patient Aligned Care Teams at the The Malcom Randall VA Medical Center as a Primary Care physician! In this role, you'll enjoy more time with patients working M-F seeing 10-14 adult patients per day. A sign on bonus is negotiable.
Our physicians provide a full range of Outpatient/Ambulatory care for Veterans. Applicants should have completed a residency program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Preferred experience for this position is a candidate who is residency trained and board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
Benefits and Features
- Expected Salary range from $205K and up (negotiable based on candidate's qualifications, credentials and experience); and may include up to $15,000 in Annual Performance bonus. Selected candidate may be eligible to apply for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), and if approved, receive up to $200k in school loan repayment.
- The VA offers Physicians and all employees industry leading full benefits and features package to support high quality professional practice & favorable work-life-family balance.
- Paid Time Off in the form of 26 Days paid annual leave, 13 Days paid sick leave per year, 11 Federal holidays with pay, and 5-Day paid absence to attend approved CME
- Insurance to include Health-Dental-Vision care insurance programs to choose from with premiums partially paid by VA; Flexible Spending Accounts; Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government; and Long-term care insurance available as an option
- Federal Retirement Plans thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) - A three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits; 2) FERS-FRAE basic benefits (pension); and 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan, with up to five percent government matching
We encourage you to consider VA employment in Gainesville, FL. We offer both a mission you can put your heart into and a home for fun, new experiences. Join a team that values a healthy home/work life balance and be rewarded by your role in keeping the promise to those who served.