- Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Henderson, Nevada
- Closing date
- Mar 4, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Henderon, NV – Mohs Surgeon
Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our highly productive group in Henderson, NV. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist & Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Open to doing cosmetics or general dermatology until Mohs volume builds
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Built-In Referral Base
- Fully built Mohs lab with experienced staff
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Just 16 miles outside of downtown Las Vegas, Henderson is the fastest growing city in Nevada because of its proximity to unlimited outdoor activities, great public schools and no income taxes to residents. It is also home to the headquarters of the Las Vegas Raiders and a short proximity to the international airport. Our clinic provides everything from Cosmetics and General Dermatology services to Mohs surgery to the patients in the community and has a great reputation doing it.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert