Job Description & Requirements
Tele Radiologist in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: • Work 7on/7off Either: o 2pm-10pmEST weekdays and 11am-7pmEST o
A growing radiology organization in Georgia is looking for a qualified Radiologist to join their team working 100% remote. Enjoy the flexibility to work from home utilizing tele-health 100% of your work week. This is a wonderful opportunity to join the growing tele-health market to optimize patient care.Opportunity Highlights:
- General Radiologist needed
- Must be able to obtain a Georgia state license – You can work from any state!
- Guaranteed base salary + Productivity bonuses!
- Work 7on/7off Either:
- 2pm-10pmEST weekdays and 11am-7pmEST on the weekends
- 10am-7pmEST on the weekdays then 6am-4pmEST on weekends
- W2 with benefits or 1099 employment available
- Workstation provided
- No Mammo required
- Must be board eligible or certified in Radiology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist