Seeking non-interventional Cardiologist due to high demand; full-time or part-time options; income guarantee with productivity; competitive reimbursement. call panels available in the two local hospitals
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Licenses and Certifications
• A current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia
• A current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• A current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
• EHR certification.
• A current Continuing Medical Education (CME).
• OIG Certification.
• Nation Provider Identifier (NPI)
• A current DEA certificate.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
Anticipate physician to perform duties in clinic and hospital including patient consultation and follow-up services. Plus weekend and evening call for a recently established practice providing general and interventional cardiology services in the Downey area. Renovated office with contemporary equipment and established referral patterns. Excellent reputation with an emphasis on comprehensive patient care and patient satisfaction.