Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join the largest network of hospitals in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Employed position with a large primary care referral base
- Two DaVinci Robots
- Potential 1:6 call for the ED
- Office Space available in a long-standing existing practice
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- up to $100,000 Commencement Bonus
- Residency Stipend Payment
- Relocation allowance
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- CME allowances
- Excellent benefit package
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is a 412-bed facility with over 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.
- Short two hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia
- Top 50 TV markets within the US
- Over 1 million people in a 50-mile radius
- Quality education, from preschool through grad school
Commonwealth Health, the largest network of hospitals in Northeastern Pennsylvania, continues to combine vast medical resources to enhance the quality of patient care throughout the region. Collectively, the hospitals of Commonwealth Health earned significant recognition in Orthopaedic Care, including Joint Commission Certification in Advanced Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement; Join Commission Hip Fracture Certification; and Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement, and Spine Surgery Program.
No Visa Assistance Available