Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiologist in Oklahoma
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
A regional anesthesiology practice, managed and operated by anesthesia clinicians with decades of practice management experience, seeks a board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist to join their team in Southwest Oklahoma.
Opportunity Highlights Include
- Great team-oriented approach, great culture, and clinical quality
- Join a team of 3 full-time anesthesiologists and 5 CRNAs covering a Level III trauma center
- Enjoy working with a general assortment of surgical cases
- Must be comfortable performing CV cases
- Call Average 1:5/6
- OR call only
- Not required to be spent in-house
- OB call handled by CRNAs
- $500,000 with 8-weeks of vacation
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oklahoma and must be board eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
- Cardiac skills are required, but cardiac certification is not.
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES