Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join Gadsden Physician Clinics - Orthopedic Specialists in an employed agreement.
- Seeking new grads -OR- experienced Orthopedic Spine Surgeons
- Employed Opportunity
- 2022 or 2023 start date
- Office space adjacent to the hospital
- Will be apart of Orthopedic call team
- IP/OP mix
- J1 visa assistance available
- less than one hour from Birmingham and 2 hours from Atlanta
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Comprehensive benefit package offered by group.
is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
Gadsden, AL is located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.