Love academia, but tired of being overworked or underpaid? With base salary starting above MGMA 85th percentile, 1:2 medical direction and infrequent call - this position offers outstanding work/life balance and incredible earning potential.
• Work in the heart of a bustling Midwest metro at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
• Established anesthesiology program with 40 residents
• Incredible quality of life: call is shared equally amongst 20+ Anesthesiology faculty with generous pre- & post-call time off
• Medical direction to residents, CRNAs & C-AAs (standard is 1:2)
• General Adult anesthesiology; highly diverse case mix. No OB or Cardiac.
• Lots of opportunity for Regional if desired. Option for Peds at children's hospital if desired.
• Base salary starts above MGMA 85th percentile
• Additional productivity bonus
• Lucrative elective moonlighting & elective call opportunities if desired - compensated at a best-in-industry rate
• Outstanding benefits, substantial retirement match, 20K in relo assistance, & tuition remission at 25+ accredited universities
• Cap-exempt H1-B visas available
Known as the Midwest's #1 "City on the Rise," almost three million people call the vibrant and diverse Missouri metro their home:
• Live in a suburb only 12 minutes away from the hospital & send your children to a school district ranked Top 20 in the nation
• "I can't believe everything here is so green!" - people who have never been to this city before
• Direct access to an international airport
• Traffic isn't a "thing" here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
• Find your fill of culture with award-winning art, history & science museums - not to mention the Theater, the Opera, and the Symphony
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time