Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for passionate OB/GYN Physicians to join our team at programs at the following locations in Birmingham and Montgomery, AL.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center - Birmingham, AL
- Grandview Medical Center - Birmingham, AL
- Baptist Medical Center East - Montgomery, AL
**Up to $50K Sign-on Bonus at Select Locations**
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you ll have the freedom to create your own schedule typically eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $257,700 - $324,500 yr.)
- Flexibility in scheduling working 1 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.