The Department of Pediatrics at Tufts Medical Center is seeking a full-time Pediatric Hospitalist faculty member.
We work in partnership with parents and referring physicians to help each patient have the best possible hospital stay — and to stay healthy once discharged. We encourage you to learn more about our opportunity below if you’re a highly motivated physician who enjoys working in a collegiate, team-based environment and you garner expertise in the care of treating children in a hospital setting.
Why join our team:
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll fully immerse yourself in the long-standing community by working cross-functionally with stakeholders across our hospital network
- You’ll grow as a hospitalist through an enriching career path that provides clinical, training, and academic opportunities with collegial division members
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- You’ll support in office objectives when needed with quality improvement
Who you are:
- Board Certified or eligible in Pediatrics
- Licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts
- Qualify for a faculty appointment in the Tufts University School of Medicine
- Passion for teaching and training
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401
- A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: Brockton, MetroWest, and Lawrence/Lowell
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Anny.Hamshaw@wellforce.org.
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Wellforce. Wellforce brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.