Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We are seeking a board certified or board eligible pulmonary physician to be part of a team of 2 providers within the department of Pulmonary Medicine at Atrius Health. This is a 100% out-patient position based in our Boston and South Shore practice locations. Primary hospital affiliations will be with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Needham.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Pulmonary responsibilities include direct out-patient care (both in-person and virtual care visits) with a focus on obstructive lung disease such as COPD, asthma, bronchiectasis; care coordination & e-consultation services, reading PFT studies and population health management in collaboration with pulmonary population health providers.
- Light pulmonary call coverage 1 in 4 shared with 1 pulmonologist and nurse practitioner.
- BC/BE Pulmonary Medicine with Fellowship training
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or visit www.atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third party agency.