- No Call
- Onsite Clinic Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Blend of Inpatient / Outpatient
- eICU Runs at Night with Onsite Hospitalist Team
- Excellent Support Staff
- EPIC EMR Across Our Entire System
- A Competitive Base Salary for Two Years, Followed by wRVU Based Compensation
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Excellent Benefits Package - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and Retirement Programs
Jefferson City MSA consist of four counties with a population of approximately 150,000 and was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Ashland, Holts Summit and Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited Infectious Disease Fellowship Program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Infectious Disease
Physician - State of Work Location