SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, is actively recruiting for a Critical Care Intensivist. Additional details:Requirements
- Seeking a candidate with strong multidisciplinary training
- Completion of an accredited Critical Care fellowship program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and Critical Care
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Wisconsin medical license and DEA
- Prefer a minimum of two-year's experience providing intensive care services in a medical intensive care unit.
- Join a team of experienced Critical Care physicians and stable locums
- Ability to work seven 24-hour shifts/month
- St. Agnes Hospital has a 12-bed open Intensive Care Unit
- Market competitive guaranteed salary and sign-on payment offered along with comprehensive benefits package
- SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital is a 174-bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution.
- SSM Health St. Agnes is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, including cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, home and hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women's health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Fond du Lac (population 43,000) sits on the southern shore of Lake Winnebago, the state's largest inland lake.
- Easy highway access to neighboring cities: only one hour to Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay and just 2.5 hours to Chicago!
- Several major universities, and top rated public and private schools in the immediate area.
- Benefit from a low cost of living and a solid economy.
- Practice in a state consistently ranked in the Top 10 for favorable malpractice climate.
Beautiful trails, parks, forests and lake shores provide exceptional recreational activities all year-round!
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, o r any other characteristic protected by law
Physician - State of Work Location