Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively seeking a qualified Acute Fellowship Trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to join their expanding program in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as an Anesthesiologist
- Full time and PRN opportunities available
- Full time
- 50 hours per week with hours of Monday thru Friday 7am 5pm
- The call requirement includes weekdays, weekends and holidays that are statistically distributed equally among the providers
- Shifts are from 7am - 5pm and typical days would be Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Scheduling office only - providers work in the operating room 100% of the time
- This role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of cases
- Our team consists of 42 Anesthesiologists and 10 Anesthesiologist Assistants.
- The team cares for hundreds of patients each year in various specialty lines, including cardiovascular, orthopedic, trauma, general surgery, endoscopy, obstetric, pediatric, neurosurgery and more.
- We serve patients at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Parkview Randallia Hospital, Inverness Surgery Center and Parkview Wabash.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly productive anesthesia group with a competitive salary guarantee offering physicians an upside above the 90th percentiles in national surveys
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For more information or to apply, please contact us at ProviderCareers@Parkview.com.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.