Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 13,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and 850 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group (LPG) is looking for a System Director of Corporate Services to join their team. This new position is a vital role to the group’s success and will support several key departments within the employed physician and provider services group.
- This position will collaborate with all 6 divisions within LPG
- They be responsible for the contact center, referral management, physician recruitment, physician contracting, project managers, business analytics, revenue cycle management, graduate medical education and new program development.
- This position will report directly to the Vice-President of LPG.
- Contributes to the overall performance of LPG by working in a collaborative environment with the senior leadership team.
- Epic and revenue cycle experience preferred.
- Graduate degree in healthcare or business required.
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also centrally located between three of Florida’s major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.