Northwest Health - La Porte Hospital is seeking BC/BE Pulmonary-Critical Care physicians to join our multi-specialty employed physician network in our NEW Hospital!
- 3 of 4 weeks Outpatient and Inpatient Pulmonary Consults – No night call!
- 1 of 4 weeks ICU/Intensivist – No night call!
- Supports NEW 14-bed closed ICU
- Full sub-specialty support available
- EBUS and pulmonary procedures
- Tele-ICU back up support
- Opportunity to read sleep studies if credentialed
A position with Northwest Health Network offers:
- work- life balance in a progressive, family- oriented community
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives: Medical Education Debt assistance, Commencement Bonus and Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/ Disability Package
About Northwest Health - La Porte
Northwest Health - La Porte is located in the heart of the downtown La Porte area. We will be moving into our NEW replacement hospital in October 2020! As a member of our medical staff you will have an opportunity to be a part of this exciting transition and your input will be welcomed!
Northwest Indiana is a wonderful location to call home. We are close enough to Chicago to enjoy all the benefits of a metropolitan area without the traffic congestion and costs that accompany it, as well as a short drive to the lower Michigan shoreline and resorts. The La Porte area as well as the surrounding communities, are very family-friendly communities. We have good schools, safe community, low taxes, comparably low housing costs, access to shopping, 20 minutes from Lake Michigan and only an hour to Chicago. Additionally, Indiana is welcoming to physicians with tort reform since the 1970’s resulting in a “friendly” malpractice environment.
The La Porte community specifically has small town charm with a easy access to everything. There are multiple lakes within minutes of the downtown area which are conducive to boating/skiing, as well as quieter ‘no wake’ lakes which are great for fishing and sailing. Additionally, the surrounding communities of Valparaiso and Chesterton are also great places to live and are within a 30 to 40 minute drive if you chose to make that short ‘commute’.
Visit our websites at www.NWHealthIN.com and www.nwmedicalgroup.com