Northwest Health Porter is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a well-established hospital-employed urology group.
- 1:3 call
- General urologic practice, including robotic surgery (2 DaVinci Robots)
- Collaborative, supportive team of physicians, advanced practice providers, and practice support staff
- Clinic with large procedure rooms attached to hospital
- OR block times available
- New grads welcome to apply!
A position with Northwest Health Medical Group offers:
- A nice work- life balance in a progressive, family- oriented community
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives: Medical Education Debt assistance, Commencement Bonus and Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/ Disability Package
About Northwest Health Porter
Northwest Health Porter is located in the ‘physician friendly’ State of Indiana with a long-standing history of tort reform. This position provides a great work-life balance in a progressive family oriented community. We are located within 60 miles of Chicago, 10 miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and 20 miles from the resort communities of Michigan. Housing and living expenses are ranked among the lowest in the nation.
Visit our websites at www.nwhealthporter.com and www.nwmedicalgroup.com