A large regional medical center of the Eastern Coast of North Carolina is excited to welcome a new urologist to their team. Opportunities exist for both experienced urologists and urologists who finish their training in 2022 or 2023.
- 750 Bed Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Listed on Forbes Best Large Employers 2019 list
- Catchment area of approximately 650,000
- Largest major hospital servicing the 7-county region
- Hospital has several robots
- Incoming urologist will join one other urologist. The hospital has plans to grow the practice with several additional urologists in the next several years
- General urology position with ample opportunity for sub-specialty interests (potentially over 50% to start)
- Robotics experience/interest is welcomed but not required
- Hospital leadership is flexible and willing to shape the practice around the interests of the physicians
- Leadership opportunity for those that are interested
- Call is shared with Urologists in the community and is approximately 1:10
- Opportunity to teach primary care residents and med students
- Competitive compensation package
- H1B visa sponsorship is available
The hospital is located in a beautiful University town on the North Carolina coast. The area is teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, and outdoor recreational areas. Cultural cuisine is at the forefront of the food scene with authentic restaurants with many different cultures represented. With a dense suburban feel and beach community, the reasons to live and love this area are endless.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 3
State: North Carolina
City: Coastal North Carolina
Internal number: 3473