North Alabama Medical Center is in need of a Neurosurgeon due to growth within their program.
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
- Bread and butter Neurosurgery cases
- Established single specialty practice
- Grow a successful practice quickly
- Full time with shared call among providers
- Affiliation with Semmes Murphy Clinic in Memphis
- Primary Stroke Center
North Alabama Medical Center (NAMC), a 263-bed health care organization, has grown into the largest and most comprehensive medical facility in northwest Alabama. We serve as the primary referral center for northwest Alabama, south central Tennessee and northeast Mississippi with over 200 physicians on staff.