A large medical center in Central California is recruiting several urologists to join their practice. Due to the tremendous need in the area, they are excited to see general urologists as well as urologists with subspecialty interests. The incoming urologists will join a dynamic leader as they quickly scale the practice to 3-4 urologists.
Medical Center Details:
- 700 licensed beds
- Level I trauma center
- Clinic is attached to the hospital
- Plans are in place to build a new clinic in the next 9 months, including procedure rooms for the urologists
- Opportunity for general urologists as well as subspecialists, particularly those with oncology and robotic interests
- Program has recently hired a leader who will join a part-time urologist. She will join the practice full-time in the late spring/early summer. Plans are to quickly grow 4-5 urologist
- Hospital has two robots and will purchases another this year
- Call will be 1:4 and is compensated separately
- Excellent compensation package that will be in the 75th% - 90th% range
- H1B visa holders are welcome
Located in the heart of California, this city of 500k people has an amazing diversity of natural beauty and recreational opportunities. They are located near Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia national parks, and dozens of other beautiful wilderness areas. The local museums, restaurants, and festivals provide deep cultural diversity to people who live near and far. Living in Fresno has all of the amenities of living in a big city while getting to enjoy the ease of a small town. Compared to the surrounding area, Fresno is one of the most affordable cities to purchase a home in California.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 4
City: Central California
Internal number: 3530