Job Description & Requirements
OB Hospitalist in Alabama
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 300000.00
One of the nation's largest and only dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist provider is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN Hospitalists to join their team.Opportunity Highlights
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Join a reputable hospitalist group with 1,200 Physicians covering 200+ hospitals across 32 states.
- (6-7) 24-hour shifts per month.
- No additional call coverage
- Collaborative inpatient care with midwifery team and excellent support staff
- Cover 1 location in Montgomery.
- 50k Sign-on
- $130 per hour
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
Bursting with Southern charm and hospitality, this diverse capital city is rich in culture. With a variety of events throughout the year and tremendous opportunity for families and individuals alike, this city has something for everyone.
- You will benefit from affordable housing options in charming neighborhoods and a cost of living nearly 21% lower than the national average.
- Exceptional public and private schools.
- Experience four distinct seasons, allowing for a variety of outdoor recreation, as well as top-notch shops and restaurants throughout the city.
- Enjoy convenient access to Atlanta and its many amenities—including an international airport.
- U.S. News ranks Alabama in the top 20 in Best States for Affordability.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Alabama and must be board eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Laborist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md