Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiologist in Texas
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a 1099 Anesthesia role just outside of Dallas TX.The position offers:
- Excellent quality of practice overseeing a team of CRNA's who function autonomously
- No call, no nights, no weekends
- 120 - bed non-trauma facility that operates much like Ambulatory Care Center
- 4 Operating rooms
- This is mostly bread and butter Anesthesia, the hospital does not do heads or hearts and sees minimal OB cases.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position
- 8 weeks’ vacation
- EPIC EMR
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES