Join an Established OB/GYN Group in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Private practice w/ample space for multiple providers
- Located in medical office building on the Siloam Springs Regional Hospital campus
- Established, reputable group in community for 20+ years
Siloam Springs, AR is near the Arkansas/Oklahoma border and is just 30 minutes from Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas. Patient population is well over 50,000! Siloam Springs is a growing community with a strong economy and numerous industries calling Siloam Springs home.
Siloam Springs, AR recently ranked first in “The 10 Safest Places in Arkansas” and offers:
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Scenic trails perfect for cycling and running, home to area's first kayak park
- Historic downtown district with unique shopping, dining and recreation
- Home to John Brown University, enrollment over 2,700 students
- Minutes away from 400-acre drive-through animal safari – rated #4 “Best Drive Through Animal Safari” by USA Today
- Small town feel with big city amenities close by
- Recently named one of the "Top 20 Best Small Towns in America" by Smithsonian Magazine
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No visa assistance at this time
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital is a member of the Northwest Health System Network. Siloam Springs Regional is a 46-bed facility with a Level-4 Trauma Certification.