Tennova – North Knoxville Medical Center is looking for two OB/GYNs to join a Busy, Well-established and Reputable Multi-specialty Group in the Knoxville Area
- Hospital Employed
- Robotics Required
- Inpatient and Outpatient Cases
- Office space is currently available
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
No Visa Assistance Available, at this time