Join the Door County Medical Center Team
Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Outpatient general Orthopedics
- Call required 1/3 of the year
- Average patients per day up to 20+ daily
- Full time, 36 hours patient face to face time weekly
Community and Facility
Door County, roughly 45 miles north of Green Bay, is home to 300 miles of spectacular shoreline and five state parks. Door County Medical Center (DCMC) is an integrated organization with a critical access hospital (CAH), rural health certified clinics (RHCs), and a skilled nursing facility. DCMC has been serving this wonderful community for more than 75 years. With its main campus in in Sturgeon Bay, and satellite clinics and rehabilitation services in several smaller communities, DCMC has been the leader in health and wellness for Door and Kewaunee counties.
- Guaranteed salary with RVU production incentive available
- Robust benefit package
- Moving expenses covered up to $15K
- Board certification or Board eligible required within 2 years
- Base salary model with production incentive available
- Experience preferred