Urgent Care - Part Time
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a part time, BE/BC Urgent Care Physician to join our busy and growing Urgent Care division in the East Bay.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- An active and unrestricted California medical license
- At least 2-years of experience in Urgent Care is highly preferred but not required
- Must be flexible to work at four sites: Antioch, Berkeley, Castro Valley and Orinda
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible hours and no overnight shifts
- On-site laboratory, imaging and ultrasound
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Berkeley is a vibrant and dynamic city that is consummately Californian in setting, international in cultural outlook, and filled with superb restaurants, shops, theaters and cafes. Berkeley has a creative scene which extends from the performing and visual to the culinary arts. In the East Bay, Berkeley is a stylish arts and entertainment destination. Berkeley is a town with live theater and music most every night and its theatrical and cultural venues keep the arts front and center, citywide and year-round. Berkeley is also known for its food. Berkeley is passionate about cuisine, and it shows on the menus of the city's innovative, influential restaurants, inside the dozens of specialty food stores and stands that line its avenues, and at the trio of weekly farmers markets in town. With so many cultural and culinary experiences to savor indoors, Berkeley also has many ways to enjoy the great outdoors. The city extends from San Francisco Bay into a forested coastal range, offering hiking and biking trails that run along the bay and up into the city's landmark regional parks. People can enjoy sailing, rock climbing, kayaking, windsurfing, skateboarding, golf, and beautiful gardens. Berkeley is also careful to honor and celebrate its past with dozens of historic monuments and architectural treasures. For sports fans, Berkeley is home to the Cal Bears and within easy reach of a number of professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland As, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers.