Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurosurgeon to join our growing team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Special consideration will be given to those applicants who have post-residency fellowship training in complex spine surgery and the treatment of sagittal imbalance.
Parkview Physicians Group Neurosurgery Team
- Team of 4 neurosurgeons and 2 advanced practice providers specializes in the surgical treatment of diseases and disorders of the brain and spine
- Click Here to see the conditions we treat, along with the procedures and treatments we provide
- Click Here to see our growing multidisciplinary clinic model
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 528-bed state-of-the-art facility
- A Neurocritical care team is an integral part of the Neurosciences service line which includes fellowship trained Neurointensivists and 24 hr. neuroendovascular capabilities.
- A dedicated Neurointensive care unit is planned for
- Dedicated Neurological care unit is currently in full operation
Latest technology includes Cranial & Spine Stealth guidance, Intraoperative O-arm, Intraoperative Neuromonitoring and CyberKnife at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center
Parkview Neurosurgery operates primarily as a consultative service except for elective neurosurgical admissions
- Parkview has a close affiliation with a local branch of Indiana University School of Medicine presenting opportunities for interaction with medical students and clinical research
- Health system utilizes Epic EMR and is fully adapted for remote management with both laptop and smartphone capabilities
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Parkview physicians and coworkers have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Certified Stroke Center (seeing over 1,000 strokes annually)
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com!
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis but with its own unique charm of small-town life, with big-city amenities.
From our Fort Wayne International Airport which is conveniently located just 8 miles south of Fort Wayne and provides 4 major airline carriers to get you to your desired destination, or our Famous Children s Zoo where you can explore the worlds exotic animals and different cultures without having to leave IN, there is no shortage of adventure here!
Our expanding Downtown is full of eclectic restaurants, outdoor ventures, and plenty of community fairs, festivals and happenings.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family, or home. Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Choose from some of the best Public Schools and Private Schools for your family members and rest assured that you and your loved ones will feel the welcoming spirit that Northeast Indiana provides to those who choose to call it home.
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.